TEVA Summer CE Symposium
August 5 – 7, 2021
Learn more: tevaequineva.com
Connect with GlobalVetLink at booth 49
We’re excited to see you at the TEVA Summer Symposium! Visit us at booth 49 to catch up with the GVL team.
Stop by to learn more about:
Six month digital equine health certificates
Through the GVL platform, veterinarians can create an EECVI online, submit it to their state animal health official electronically and provide owners with online access to retrieve their travel permits 24/7.
- Health certificate that lasts up to six months
- Owners have 24/7 access in online account
- Travel permits automatically submitted to states
- Greater participation nationally and growing
Fast EIA resulting
Digitally create and submit Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA) tests, also known as Coggins, instantly to laboratories. Share the final test certificates online with clients through their MyVetLink account.
- Mobile-friendly interface and supporting apps
- Easy digital horse photo upload
- Digitally submit to EIA labs
- Batch sign and send certificates
- Receive results in real-time
- USDA and CFIA approved