Create Your MyVetLink Owner Account

Animal health information is always within reach with MyVetLink.

MyVetLink allows your veterinarian to get movement documents, test certificates and results to you faster than ever.


Keeping veterinarians and clients connected

MyVetLink provides animal owners with 24/7 access to their records, including health certificates, EIA "Coggins" tests, rabies vaccination certificates, and Veterinary Feed Directives (VFDs).

  • Access health certificates, EIA tests and other animal records anytime from anywhere
  • Download certificates for offline access
  • Easily search interstate movement requirements for compliant travel

Ask your veterinarian for a MyVetLink account.

How to get started

To join MyVetLink as an animal owner or agent (trainer, stable owner, transporter, show official, etc.), ask your GlobalVetLink veterinarian to grant you access using your email address.

Once your veterinarian grants you access, you can complete the signup process. See full instructions in our Help Center.

Animal Movement Requirements

State animal health departments have their own rules and requirements for traveling with or transporting animals to and from their state.

The search site, built by GlobalVetLink, provides the current regulations and requirements for moving any animal species within, to or from a state.