AASV 2023 Annual Meeting
March 6 – 7, 2023
Learn more: aasv.org/annmtg/
We’re looking forward to connecting with you at AASV in Aurora (Denver), CO, this year!
Visit us at tech table 67 to catch up on the latest from GlobalVetLink.
Enter to Win a GlobalVetLink Prize Pack at AASV!
Stop by GlobalVetLink’s tech table (#67) for a chance to win! We’ll be giving away a prize pack filled with plenty of GlobalVetLink goodies!
What is AASV?
Based in Perry, Iowa, the AASV has approximately 1300 members involved in practice, industry, and academia in more than 40 countries.
It is the mission of the American Association of Swine Veterinarians to:
- increase the knowledge of swine veterinarians
- protect and promote the health and well-being of pigs
- advocate science-based approaches to veterinary, industry, and public health issues
- promote the development and availability of resources that enhance the effectiveness of professional activities
- create opportunities that inspire personal and professional growth and interaction
- mentor students, encouraging life-long careers as swine veterinarians
This year at the AASV Annual Meeting, GlobalVetLink is excited to gather with other global leaders in swine veterinary medicine to share and receive valuable information about current trends, new products and veterinary technologies, and creative solutions to help make clinics more efficient.
Not able to make it to AASV this year?
Schedule a personalized demo with our team today to learn more about all of the features our platform has to offer!
GlobalVetLink helps you create and share animal health and movement certificates for your clients with ease and efficiency.